Digital Marketing Manager - Growth
Salience is a boutique growth and innovation agency launched in the summer of 2016 and growing rapidly. We partner with clients to scale companies, build audiences, activate customers and create the frameworks to enable businesses to deliver remarkable results now, and in the future.
We’re based in Central London in one of the best locations to work in the city – just a five minute walk from London Bridge station and a stone’s throw from the twin gourmet meccas of Borough and Maltby Street markets, the trendy bars of Bermondsey High Street, and the Shard.
We are also actively involved in organising and collaborating with some of London’s largest digital and tech communities, from OMN London to Hipsters Hackers & Hustlers, to Girls in Tech, to #TechLondon, to the upcoming Future of Forum and GrowthMornings and many more.
This is an exciting new opportunity to be a part of a our growth story this year! If you’re looking to join an experienced, ambitious team working on the bleeding edge of digital growth marketing and technology innovation, and doing that for some very cool disruptive startups and brands, read on…
Reporting to one of the Partners, the Growth Manager will be responsible for developing strategic growth and digital acquisition marketing plans across the agency client base. This is an extremely varied role – we are looking for someone with broad experience across a range of marketing channels; no silo-ed channel marketers please. This hybrid marketer and data expert will be equally creating strategy and implementing campaigns, being accountable for the end-to-end planning and execution of growth programmes to drive breakthrough results.
The Growth Manager should have an understanding of the entire funnel – from customer and user acquisition, activation, retention, to upsell – and be able to make recommendations on how performance marketing can add the most value. The successful individual will be able to work cross-functionally with founders, development teams, product teams, marketing, analytics, and design in order to execute growth initiatives.
- Defining growth objectives: If data is the fuel of growth, then analytics is its engine. The Growth Manager is naturally analytical, setting KPIs KPIs and developing performance reports on these metrics to be used by multiple business stakeholders.
- Digital acquisition strategy and execution: Creating, testing, implementing and reporting on digital marketing campaigns across multiple platforms, including Adwords, Facebook, Twitter, and Retargeting. The Growth Manager should be fluent in the wider acquisition mix of paid, owned and earned media channels.
- Conversion Rate Optimisation: In addition to having a solid understanding of ad platforms, the Growth Manager will be responsible for regularly A/B testing and optimising all channels for lead generation and customer acquisition – e.g. advertising creative, lead magnets, landing pages, emails, etc.
- Defining the marketing stack: Recommending and creating an effective data infrastructure for clients is key to analysing user behaviour and driving measurable results. The Growth Manager will be actively defining and setting up analytics frameworks and dashboards, and as such should be familiar with a variety of analytics and data visualisation tools ranging from Google Analytics, Kissmetrics, Mixpanel, Optimizely to Tableau.
- The Growth Manager must be highly analytical, understand how to design effective experiments, and to develop a quantitative intuition for interpreting campaign and user behaviour data.
- Resourceful and creative, you possess the innate ability to help clients do more with less!
- You’re a strategic thinker, but equally as importantly are flawless in your execution, taking pride in spotting growth opportunities and being able to quickly respond to new data insights and business requirements.
- Self-driven and able to work autonomously, aligning all market-facing functions to a shared growth objective without direct authority
- Highly organised, details oriented, and able to work to and manage deadlines
- Proactive, motivated, responsible attitude, with a passion for digital marketing and driving bottom line growth results
- Aware of the latest trends in digital and excited about new platforms and technologies
- Strong communication and relationship-building skills
- 5 years of hands on experience working with digital advertising platforms across both B2C and B2B brands
- Experience within an entrepreneurial, high growth environment a plus
- Opportunity to learn and make a significant impact both for clients and within the business
- All the proper coffee and fruit water you can handle
- Work in a brand new space a few minutes walk from London Bridge station
- Weekly yoga (optional - if you're into that kind of thing)
- Weekly beer and pizza nights (optional - if you're more into this kind of thing)