Salience is a growth and innovation agency launched in the summer of 2016 and growing rapidly.
We partner with clients to scale companies, build audiences, activate customers and create the frameworks to enable businesses to deliver remarkable results now, and in the future.
We’re based in Central London in one of the best locations to work in the city – just a five minute walk from London Bridge station and a stone’s throw from the twin gourmet meccas of Borough and Maltby Street markets, the trendy bars of Bermondsey High Street, and the Shard.
We are also actively involved in organising and collaborating with some of London’s largest digital and tech communities, from OMN London to Hipsters Hackers & Hustlers, to Girls in Tech, to #TechLondon, to the upcoming Future of Forum and GrowthMornings and many more.
This is an exciting new opportunity to be a part of a our growth story this year! If you’re looking to join an experienced, ambitious team working on the bleeding edge of digital growth marketing and technology innovation, and doing that for some very cool disruptive startups and brands, read on...
As Content Manager, you'll be leading all content marketing and PR efforts for our clients to help them gain online visibility through SEO, attract new customers, engage with influencers, and communicate effectively with various target audiences to drive action at different stages of the customer lifecycle.
You will be coming up with ideas when briefed as well as continually being proactive and organising your time around set goals. And as our in-house copy expert, you’ll be reviewing, editing and managing other external writers to make sure all creative work lives up to your very high standards. You will need to be detailed, brave and confident in your work, constantly looking to push boundaries. But most of all you will be hungry to learn, do great things and openly display your enthusiasm for the role that the written word plays in delivering solid results for clients.
- Ideating content campaigns that attract partners and influencers, get press attention and creatively generate links to client destinations
- Write a variety of engaging digital marketing copy including emails, landing pages, ads, social posts, blog posts, regional articles and advertorials
- Write consistently engaging and SEO optimised copy
- Outreach to relevant press and influencers
- Regularly publishing content via a web CMS
- Sub-editing of third party copy and content
- Manage content calendars for multiple clients
- Strategise and execute rich media copy for premium content pieces
- Assist with community newsletters and event promotion
- Highly organised, details oriented, and able to work to and manage deadlines
- A versatile and creative wordsmith with excellent writing, proofing and sub-editing skills
- Experience in client-side or agency, with experience in a copywriting or content management role
- Ability to write to a tone of voice and to ensure appropriate TOV guidelines are adhered to in others’ writing
- Proactive, motivated, responsible attitude
- Aware of the latest trends in digital and excited about new platforms and technologies
- Strong communication and relationship-building skills
- Experience within an entrepreneurial, high growth environment a plus
- Opportunity to learn and make a significant impact both for clients and within the business
- All the proper coffee and fruit water you can handle
- Work in a brand new space a few minutes walk from London Bridge station
- Weekly yoga (optional - if you're into that kind of thing)
- Weekly beer and pizza nights (optional - if you're more into this kind of thing)